The AdHoc TEXTURA Pepper and Salt Mills adorn a natural, yet smooth surface, providing a unique sensory experience. These manual mills easily replace traditional pepper and salt shakers and the adjustable grinding mechanism makes enjoying important seasonings that much easier!
TEXTURA Pepper and Salt Mill Set
Through the use of a special sand-blasting technique, the natural structure of the wood is enhanced. This makes using TEXTURA Pepper and Salt Mills a particularly tactile and eye-catching experience at the dining table!
Since 1996, as one of the first on the market, AdHoc has consistently utilized its proven CeraCut® ceramic grinder. The CeraCut® grinder is made from high-quality ceramic and is infinitely adjustable from a fine powder to a coarse grind. Coarse salt and larger varieties of peppercorns can be ground with ease.
Filling each mill is easy - simply pull the rotary knob upwards and fill with seasoning.
The AdHoc TEXTURA Pepper and Salt Mills make for a durable, functional, and stylishly designed tool that makes cooking in the kitchen a time to look forward to!
- Pepper and salt mill have a fully adjustable grind size from fine to coarse
- Mills with odor-free, taste-free, corrosion-free, wear-free, high-efficiency CeraCut® ceramic grinders
- The sandblasted wood process provides an unbelievably smooth finish
- Removable rotary knob for easy refill
- Product Type: Salt and Pepper Mill Set
- Primary Material: Stainless Steel; Acrylic; Wood
- Grinding Mechanism Material: Ceramic
All AdHoc products come with a limited two-year warranty. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or normal wear and tear.