Frequently Asked Questions
- Most orders are processed Monday through Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm CST
- Issues such as lack of inventory or credit card verification may affect when your order is processed.
- Orders placed on the weekend or holidays will be processed on the following business day.
- Orders are processed in the order that they are received.
Placing an Order
- All of our products sold are brand new OEM and custom accessories shipped in retail or bulk packaging.
How can I place an order with Adhoc?
Orders can only be placed online via our website. We do not have the ability to take orders by phone, email or mail order.
How long will it take me to get my order?
We aim to ship orders from our warehouse within 2 business days after you have completed your order. Some addresses not within mainland USA or in remote areas may take longer. Overall, please allow 3-5 days to receive your order from the date of your order confirmation.
*Please note: We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses. All shipping addresses must be a physical address.
What happens if my shipment shows delivered but I do not have it.
Please allow 24 hours from the date the package shows delivered before reporting the package as lost or stolen. Please check with all family members and neighbors to verify no one else has received the package on your behalf. If package has not been located after 24 hours, please contact us so that an investigation can be started and a replacement can be sent via “Signature Required.”
- Upon submission of your order, you will automatically be sent an e-mail to confirm that your order has been received and your credit card information has been verified and charged. Your e-mail confirmation will show the status of the item(s) that you ordered and confirm your method of shipment.
- Please be sure to check your spam/junk mail for your order notification.
- We do not carry replacement parts for any products.
AdHoc Product Questions
- Mr Brew Coffee Maker (MC20US) - We recommend approx. 10 g ground coffee per cup (125 ml)
- Rapido Milk Frother (MS10US) – Milk frother can’t be filled. The milk and sauce frother is operated by three 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries
- SMOOS Mocca Geared Mill (MP311US) - 25 g black pepper / 86 g sea salt
- Classic Medium Mill (MP10US) – 46 g black pepper / 86 g sea salt
- Select Geared SS Mill (MP57US) – 50,5 g black pepper / 107 g sea salt
- Duo Mill (MP900US) - 26 g black pepper / 52 g sea salt
- Menage Classic SS GS (ME01US) – 20 g black pepper / 42,5 g sea salt
- Spice Bomb (GK01US) – Volume approx.: 180 ml
- Floatea (TE020US) – Depending on the tea used. Fruit tea one teaspoon per cup (125 ml)
- Twin MP125US is: Black pepper 80 g / 3 ounces and Sea salt 155 g / 5,5 ounces
What is the temperature threshold?
- Mr Brew Coffee Maker (MC20US) - approx. 197-205 degrees Fahrenheit – Boiling water is no problem, but the taste of the coffee will be better withthis temperature
- Floatea & CDU (TE020US) – Boling water can be used but we recommend as follows:
Black Tea: Water temperature: approx.: 203 °F
Fruit Tea: Water temperature: approx.: 203 °F
Green Tea/White: Water temperature: approx.: 158°F to 176°F
Pepe Chili Mill
How do you clean the blade to use with other spices?
The AdHoc Chili Mill is designed primarily for use with Chilis but can be used for other spices as well. To clean the blade, wipe carefully with a damp towel. Do not submerge or put in the dishwasher.
Rapido Milk Frother
What is the power/speed of the frother?
The RPM are over 10.000
Is the Floatea TE01CUS BPA free?
Yes, the FLOATEA is BPA free