The AdHoc Rocca Mortar & Pestle combines solid cast iron and perfectly crafted acacia wood. The elongated shape of the mortar perfectly fits the pestle, providing plenty of space for the herbs and spices for grinding. The interplay between the two parts also enables a particularly effective cradle-like motion due to the surface friction. The durability of the Rocca not only means you can easily move the pestle back and forth in the mortar, but you can also use it to make a powerful top-down motion. In this way, exceptionally hard spices can be literally smashed! The mortar has non-slip rubber feet which keep the mortar securely in place and protect work surfaces. After crushing aromatic and tasty herbs and spices, the two parts of the Rocca pestle and mortar can be cleaned easily under running water.
- Solid mortar made of elegant, cast iron with excellent friction properties
- Effortless chopping, grinding and crushing of herbs and spices
- Unique rocking motion of mortar & pestle is easy to use and gives full flavor and aroma
- Fine acacia wood pestle handle looks stylish and fits comfortably in your hand
- Non-slip rubber feet for safe working and protected work surfaces