Make fresher dishes with a mortar and pestle. This hardened cast iron mortar and pestle is beyond durable. Its smaller size makes it handy for a variety of uses either in your kitchen or tableside. Its attractive acacia wood pestle fits comfortably in your hand. The AdHoc mortar and pestle is functional and practical, fitting in most cabinets. It is built for all culinary journeys, from crafting your own spices or use it as a molcajete to make guacamole. Whether it's making fresh guacamole, crushing herbs, making party dips, delicious pesto, and hummus, you can depend on this mortar and pestle. AdHoc takes German engineering know for quality craftsmanship to your kitchen, meaning quality products that will last.
- Effortless chopping, grinding and crushing of dried and fresh herbs and spices
- The contour of the mortar and geometry of the pestle are perfectly matched for many uses. Produces full flavor and aroma of ground spices
- Handy size, ideal for use at the table
- Fine acacia wood pestle handle that fits comfortably in your hand
- Non-slip rubber feet for safe working and protected work surfaces